Building Permits

Please check before you build, demolish or make updates to your property. A building, plumbing, HVAC or electrical permit may be required.  AND…if you are located in the Historic District, an historic review may be required for exterior alterations, fencing etc.  Contractors are not required to obtain a business license from the Town of Odessa to perform work within the corporate town limits, but a copy of your State of DE license may be required.