New Resident Information
- Tax rate for the Town of Odessa, .25 per one hundred dollars of the assessed value for residential and .90 per one hundred dollars of the assessed value for commercial. Taxes are due by September 30th.
- New residents need to contact the Odessa Post Office and apply for a post office box, as there is no home mail delivery.
- Trash pickup day is Monday, recycle pickup & yard waste pickup day is every other Monday, see schedule under the Community Tab/click yard waste disposal.
- Park & Ride Lot is located on Rt. 299 West (across from the Wawa).
- Building Permits are required for some projects within the Town of Odessa. Contact Town Hall before you dig, build or update to see if a permit is required.
- Zoning Compliance is required for the installation of sheds and fences. Contact Town Hall for further information.
- If you are in the Historic District, exterior changes to your property that are visible from the street, will require an Historic Review. See helpful information concerning applying for Historic Review on the Information Tab, click Historic Review.